Here are short examples of our projects; past, present and future!
On these trips we regularly film, photograph and document sharks (amongst other marine life). The purpose of these trips is to better understand natural shark behavior underwater.
- January 22, 2015
- January 7, 2015
- November 18, 2014
- October 18, 2014
- August 17, 2014
- August 13-14, 2014
- April 20, 2014
- March 29, 2014
- February 23, 2014
We've had the pleasure of interviewing (and being interviewed!) some incredible people, ranging anywhere from local shark enthusiasts, to worldwide known shark 'savers'. Below is a small, but representative list of some of the interviews.
- December 22, 2014 - David Diley (A Ray of Light II)
- December 15, 2014 - Jorge Cervera Hauser (Pelagic Life)
- July 28, 2014 - Parkway Drive (Band)
- July 18, 2014 - Jim Abernethy (Jim Abernethy's Scuba Adventures)
- April 1, 2014 - Norma Jean (Band)
- May 9, 2013 - South Florida Freedivers (Presentation)
events and research
We've been involved with some pretty incredible events throughout the years, and have had the honor of being able to conduct some small scale independent research. This list below gives a small view into our field experiences.
- February 6, 2015 - Mexico Pelagico Documentary Screening
- January 2015 - Spinner shark migration documentation
- May 3-4, 2014 - Shark Con
- March 29, 2014 - Independent Lemon shark research
- March 1, 2014 - #noWAsharkcull London Rally
- March 3-14, 2013 - CITES